[Herald Review] NCT 127 takes inspiration from ‘Matrix’ for 3rd tour
简介Thousands of NCT 127 fans gathered at the KSPO Dome in Seoul on Sunday for the third show of the gro ...
Thousands of NCT 127 fans gathered at the KSPO Dome in Seoul on Sunday for the third show of the group’s third tour, “Neo City - The Unity.”
Most in attendance were Korean fans carrying banners with the name of their favorite member on them. As the house lights went down to signal the start of the show, the fans' lights illuminated the venue in neon hues.
NCT 127 ascended to the stage decked out in all white. The band stood silently, taking in acclamations from the thousands of fans that filled every seat in the dome.
The K-pop boy band kicked off the show with “Punch,” the lead track from its repackaged second LP, which the group scarcely performs on stage. That was followed by “Superhuman,” which fans had requested them to perform when the group was gathering ideas for the set list of its third tour.
NCT 127 demonstrated what the standard of K-pop performance is through the group's neatly aligned, yet powerful choreography.
The concert employed fancy lighting effects and a center stage that lifted in a unique figure to transform the venue into what seemed to be a futuristic city.
“We were inspired by the movie ‘The Matrix’ when planning for this tour. That’s why we also included performances of ‘Superhuman’ and ‘Punch,'” the group's leader Taeyong explained during the show.
“We want you to enjoy the concert by singing along, dancing and shouting out loud. Tonight, this dome has to be the hottest place in South Korea,” said bandmate Yuta.
Jungkook of BTS will add Usher to his ever-growing star-studded list of collaborators.Big Hit Mus ...
President Yoon Suk Yeol vowed Monday to move up the completion of the Great Train Express commuter r ...
North Korea on Sunday said military cooperation between South Korea, the United States and Japan has ...
- Govt. posthumously confers state medal on late Ven. Jaseung
- Samsung family members selling W2.6 trillion worth of shares to cover inheritance taxes
- Nationwide reports spark escalating public fears of bedbugs
- Le Sserafim lands on UK, US charts with 'Perfect Night'
- Former divas return as Golden Girls
- Samsung family to sell stakes worth W2.6tr to pay tax
Former head of Jogye Order dies in temple fire
Former justice minister hints at parliamentary bid as 'nonlegal' route for redemption
[Test Drive] Upgraded Polestar 2 dons Iron Man mask
Seoul shares open higher on stock short selling ban
[Herald Interview] Samyang CEO envisions elevating K
Election calculus dominates debate on Seoul expansion plan
- 與 "고물가로 민생 어렵다면서 돈 풀자는 이재명…모순덩어리"
- [Herald Interview] Merck seeks growth with Korean chipmakers
- Asiana Airlines board to reconvene to vote on cargo biz sell
- S. Korean military detects signs of NK supplying ballistic missiles to Russia
- Israeli military jets strike Gaza, says Hamas commander killed
- Jungkook, Red Velvet, Stray Kids, new YG girl group among year
- Police turn to AI to predict crimes, drug tracking
- Embracing setbacks: KAIST students vie for the inaugural 'worst failure' crown
- Blinken to discuss Russia, Middle East, N. Korea during visit to Seoul: State Department
- Pak Kyongni Prize winner Christoph Ransmayr says literature sparks imagination, breaks biases
- 김영진, 원희룡 인천 계양을 출마설에 “이재명과 맞대결 환영”
- What phrase do you want to hear most from your partner?
- 김기현 “한동훈 자질, 대한민국 위해 잘 발휘될 수 있게 할 것”
- [Herald Interview] VIXX highlights group’s continuity in 5th EP ‘Continuum’
- Democratic Party banners targeting young voters stir controversy
- [Today’s K
- Number of youth addicted to online gambling rises
- Korea, UK will unite for Indo
- King Charles welcomes South Korea's president with state banquet, mingles with K
- Priciest elite private high school costs over W30m a year
- Korean ramen exports hit record high amid global K
- Child kills man with stone, sparking debate over legal immunity of children
- BTS’ V, actor Yoo Seung
- Seoul shares end up on tech gains ahead of Nvidia results
- Samsung retains No. 1 spot in TV sales; LG tops OLED market
- Abandoned dog with note and heart sparks anger
- All residents with disabilities to get personal doctor
- Hyundai opens innovation center in Singapore
- Suneung might not see perfect scorer for first time in 13 years
- South Korea’s digital reputation dented by government network outage