Gender ministry to discipline 123 parents for not paying child support
简介The Ministry of Gender Equality and Family said Tuesday it has ordered disciplinary measures for 123 ...
The Ministry of Gender Equality and Family said Tuesday it has ordered disciplinary measures for 123 parents who failed to pay child support after divorcing their spouses.
A review committee under the ministry ordered the identity disclosure of 12 people on the ministry's website, banned 71 others from leaving the country and suspended the driver's licenses of 40 people.
The number of people under disciplinary measures has been on the rise since the ministry began issuing disciplinary measures in July 2021 to facilitate the payment of the overdue expenses. Those being disciplined increased from 27 people in the second half of 2021 to 359 people in 2022 and 386 in August this year.
The ministry also said more people have been paying off their debts since the introduction of the penalty system, with five people paying off their debt last year and 21 people paying it off so far this year.
The percentage of outstanding child support that has been repaid has also been increasing, rising from 36.6 percent in September 2021 to 42.4 percent this year. (Yonhap)
Jungkook of BTS will add Usher to his ever-growing star-studded list of collaborators.Big Hit Mus ...
10·11 서울 강서구청장 보궐선거 참패로 예고된 대로 집권여당과 용산에 대한 민심이 일주일도 안 돼 싸늘해졌다. 특히 수도권 민심 이탈이 심각했다. 16일 공개된 정치 고관여층이 ...
Well-known musicians are joining hands with renowned and rookie filmmakers who want to create a uniq ...
- Ateez closes 1st chapter of career with 'The World Ep. Fin: Will’
- [Herald Interview] Rising star conductor Klaus Makela to meet Korean audiences
- 김의겸 "김혜경 법카 유용 의혹, 그 정도 사안은 영장 못 쳐"
- 김의겸 "김혜경 법카 유용 의혹, 그 정도 사안은 영장 못 쳐"
- KT CEO carries out first organizational revamp
- SK chairman says agile responses needed in times of geopolitical strife
Ilyon Woo's nonfiction lands on NYT's 10 best books of 2023
[KH Explains] Why Starbucks' new coupon policy is a big deal in Korea
Chuu makes tearful solo debut with 'Howl'
[Herald Interview] Rising star conductor Klaus Makela to meet Korean audiences
尹대통령, 이동관 방통위원장 사의 수용했다…"면직안 재가"
Cha Medical to hold global forum on next
- [Herald Interview] Jung Soo
- Ministry uncovers 1,802 Youth Protection Act violations
- Opposition party leader ends 24
- Seoul shares close lower amid woes over Fed's drawn
- Yoon pushes for Xi’s visit to firm up ties with China
- S. Korea, US conduct underwater search operation for downed jet, Korean War remains
- KFCC promotes financial inclusion via branches in developing nations
- [Korea Beyond Korea] 'Funding drought jeopardizes interest in ancient Korea studies in US'
- Hyundai Engineering wins US gas
- Gangwon Forestry Exhibition 2023 kicks off in Korea's 'forest capital'
- Priciest elite private high school costs over W30m a year
- "스벅 누가 마셔요"…중국서 스타벅스 꺾은 '이 브랜드'
- Meritz carries out reshuffle for group synergy
- Hyundai opens innovation center in Singapore
- North notifies of satellite launch amid concerns
- [Our Museums] Exploring quirky yet thoughtful world of Mr. Toilet House
- Seoul shares open lower on Fed minutes, Nvidia results
- E. coli found in Echire butter
- Child kills man with stone, sparking debate over legal immunity of children
- NIS seeking to form Asian cooperative body to counter drug crimes
- T1, Faker unrivaled at 2023 LoL World Championship
- Cemeteries, columbariums reinvent themselves as sanctuaries for the living
- Suneung might not see perfect scorer for first time in 13 years
- Yoon heads to UK for state visit, eyes deeper security relations
- Daewoo E&C chief cements ties with Nigerian leaders
- 'Dancing woman' on Seoul street arrested for meth use
- [Herald Interview] Food trade chief confident of winning official recognition of Kimchi Day in US
- 6·25 따발총, 구식 불새
- Samsung retains No. 1 spot in TV sales; LG tops OLED market